• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Australia 2016/17

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
South Africa are probably the best ODI side in the world atm. NZ were terrible in the Chappell Hadlee, Australia lost to ODI minnow Pakistan (and struggling again), and India have collapsed against Chris Woakes.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Australia can afford to allow the RRR to drift out to 7-7.5 with 20 remaining, provided they keep wickets in hand. There's just no rush for these two.

Burgey

I think the 1976-77 Pakistan side fielded as well as this one. Drop catches, terrible ground fielding, fall in behind the ball instead of diving. Village. Do they even practice?

Zinzan

I think the 1976-77 Pakistan side fielded as well as this one. Drop catches, terrible ground fielding, fall in behind the ball instead of diving. Village. Do they even practice?
IIRC the theory/excuse in those days for SC sides is grounds for domestic cricket were so bare & concrete-like that they were never encouraged to dive & commit. But they can't really use that these days.

TheJediBrah

Almost all the Pakistan bowlers seem a little "chucky". Not sure how close they'd be to 15% but disconcerting nonetheless. I wonder if it's something that just gets coached over there or just a habit.