• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan and England in UAE

Who do you think will win?!

• Total voters

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Morgan looked really poor and is completely out of nick

IMO, Bairstow and Patel are safer bets than he is up the order atm

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Oh and really thanks guys for the score updates, Viscount Tom, Howe, Woodster, Jacknife and any one else I missed. I'm afraid my battery ran out about 15 mins after I requested the score updates.

I do have a cricinfo app but my 3G reception was really **** at the time so couldn't get the cricinfo app to run properly (CW was working fine :)). Was stuck in the hospital.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Yeah, the cricinfo app is really poor. I just use the mobile site when i want to check the score, runs much smoother.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Cricinfo: "Hmm, did Finn have a little push at Ajmal there after completing the run out?"

What happened there? Really poor to do that to a tailender. Finn really needs to control himself. Was swearing and clapping sarcastically when Zia got out the other day.

Jacknife

International Captain
Oh and really thanks guys for the score updates, Viscount Tom, Howe, Woodster, Jacknife and any one else I missed. I'm afraid my battery ran out about 15 mins after I requested the score updates.

I do have a cricinfo app but my 3G reception was really **** at the time so couldn't get the cricinfo app to run properly (CW was working fine :)). Was stuck in the hospital.
Yes Hospitals tend to be a nightmare for reception, had exactly the same problem the other week.

Jacknife

International Captain
Cricinfo: "Hmm, did Finn have a little push at Ajmal there after completing the run out?"

What happened there? Really poor to do that to a tailender. Finn really needs to control himself. Was swearing and clapping sarcastically when Zia got out the other day.
Not at all , Finn was running to pick up the ball, picked it up chucked the stumps down and obviously his momentum carried him into Ajmal who was heading in the same direction and they came together, nothing in it, Finn picked up Ajmals' bat and handed him it. I read that when it came up at cricinfo and thought to myself, people will red that the wrong way.

I also watched him last game and saw him clapping, a bit douchey maybe but how was he swearing at him.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
He was mouthing off a lot angrily so I though he was swearing. But I guess he could have been saying anything.

According to cricinfo Zia is a hack. Was this true from his innings today?

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
He was mouthing off a lot angrily so I though he was swearing. But I guess he could have been saying anything.

According to cricinfo Zia is a hack. Was this true from his innings today?
He played the slog over long on to every ball, got one in the middle and hit it for six, then finally played a different shot and ended up spooning it to mid-on

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
Seems Finn is coping alot of abuse for Ajmal incident on twitter

Steven Finn ‏ @finnysteve
Top win tonight, well played @jbairstow21! For the record, I didn't intentionally flatten Ajmal. Complete accident

To the people sending abuse and threats. Grow up you numptys. Get a life

And here is what morgan tweeted

Eoin Morgan ‏ @Eoin16
Great performance from the lads!! Yellow card for Ajmal's dive #shocker

Jacknife

International Captain
Seems Finn is coping alot of abuse for Ajmal incident on twitter

Top win tonight, well played @jbairstow21! For the record, I didn't intentionally flatten Ajmal. Complete accident

To the people sending abuse and threats. Grow up you numptys. Get a life

And here is what morgan tweeted

Eoin Morgan ‏ @Eoin16
Great performance from the lads!! Yellow card for Ajmal's dive #shocker
Par for the course for some pricks, it's a shame they're allowed on the internet.

Eds

International Debutant

So much wrong with this post.

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
It looked like a standard collision to me. Don't think there was any malicious intent. Finn seemed to check on Ajmal after so there was no bad blood or anything.

Seems like a non-issue