• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** NRL 2010 thread

Andre

International Regular
Store these names in the memory bank for Monday:

Jonathon Thurston, Willie Mason, Ryan Tandy, Aaron Payne and Adam Blair and the manager Sam Ayoub
Yep, this, plus I heard Corey Payne and John Elias. Gonna be a huge story.

Craig

World Traveller
You're a bright spark, aren't you? I said back when he coached him.

Here's the others:

Jonathan Thurston, Ben Hornby, Paul Green, Joe Williams, Craig Wing, Luke Phillips, Justin Holbrook, Brett Finch, Brett Firman, Jamie Soward, Josh Lewis, Grant Rovelli, Brett Kimmorley.
Whatever happened to him?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Curiouser and curiouser.
Haha John Elias. Shock me.

Anyway, Gallop denied said rumours last night onthe Footy Show, apparently said the email and sms rumours aren't true.

To which Mark Gasnier was recorded as saying "Fire up bitch. There's four toey humans in a cab here...." etc etc.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Elias could be a red herring from what I've heard - with the confusion over his involvement or otherwise stopping a lot of outlets from publishing.

Burgey

Everyone of the players I have heard has either played with, is playing with or has signed a contract with the Bulldogs.

Shock me.

Andre

International Regular
Anyway, Gallop denied said rumours last night onthe Footy Show, apparently said the email and sms rumours aren't true.
Gallop is always the last to know. It's generally when he's been hit over the head with the news that he acknowledges it. Smoke, fire, etc with these stories - rarely do they come from nowhere.

Craig

World Traveller
Everyone of the players I have heard has either played with, is playing with or has signed a contract with the Bulldogs.

Shock me.
Unless Adam Blair has signed for the Bulldogs, he has had nothing to do with the club as a player.

howardj

International Coach
I am looking forward to this Grand Final - even though I don't barrack for either team as such.

It's two contrasting styles, and so much at stake for each of the coaches.

Bennett can put himself beside Gibson in the patheon if the Saints pull it off.

Smith, on the other hand, can shake the 800 pound premiership Gorilla off his shoulders.

I'm cheering for the Saints - go Gaz! go!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tipping Dragons. Given there is no team I particularly care for in the final, I hope this goes 100 minutes overtime and is an epic encounter.

Craig

World Traveller
Was great to wake up this morning and see a replay of the 1999 GF and see penalty try which gave Melbourne their first of three Premiership wins. Haha St George, how the **** did you manage to choke that one?

howardj

International Coach
They haven't painted the in-goals red for today.

They used to do it for every ARL/NRL GF - then they went off it, then it was back on, now it's off again.

What a downer.

It doesn't haven the same feel unless the in-goals are red.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
They haven't painted the in-goals red for today.

They used to do it for every ARL/NRL GF - then they went off it, then it was back on, now it's off again.

What a downer.

It doesn't haven the same feel unless the in-goals are red.
I don't think I'll even bother watching it after hearing this dire news.

Burgey

Got feeling this weather will suit the Dragons to a tee. Sticking with the Roosters but no great confidence here.