• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Official NFL 2006 Season Thread

Dravid

International Captain
Falcons won again! So happy. Also set a new franchise running yards record. For those who don't know Falcons are my team.

If they keep up their form they are in the playoffs for sure.

Fusion

Global Moderator
What a bizarre day! TO is reported as trying to commit suicide. There is a leaked police report that starts the whole frenzy. Then TO holds a press conference and denies he tried to commit suicide. I think TO is mentally disturbed, but not to the point of attempting suicide. I believe him. :ph34r:

Dravid

International Captain
Wow, aftering having great first two weeks, the Falcons get crushed by NO. I felt so bad watching that game that I turned it off before the 4th qtr.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Dravid said:
Wow, aftering having great first two weeks, the Falcons get crushed by NO. I felt so bad watching that game that I turned it off before the 4th qtr.
In games like those I feel that this whole NFL is fixed.

Dravid

International Captain
Sanz said:
In games like those I feel that this whole NFL is fixed.
I highly doubt it, its usually called having a bad day.

Anyway the Jets and the Colts game on right now. Colts up 7-0 and I hope they win...I'm not a fan of the Jets.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Cowboys have an early 7-3 lead over the Titans. Both Vince Young and TO are starting this game, which makes for a good media circus. So far neither have contributed, with Titans relying on the running game and the Cowboys relying on Terry Glenn.

Dravid

International Captain
Jets v Colts has to be the game of the week. It was so amazing, and that last play by the Jets, where they kept on tossing the ball back gave me a scare cause they got all the way to the 20 yard line of the colts, and I actually thought they were going to score...if they did, then that play wouldve made it the game of the year without any doubt.

Fusion

Global Moderator
Well the most hyped game of the season is tomorrow: Cowboys at Philly. The return of TO to the City of Brotherly Shove. I heard they're going crazy in Philly with anticipation. I think TO probably would be wise to ask for some extra security! :p

Regarding the game itself, these are two good teams going at each other. I would have to give the edge to Philly, but just barely. I think the fact that they're at home, and have the added emotional rush of trying to beat TO just gives them the game. However, if the Boys are able to win at the Road under such adverse conditions, then they are truly an elite team in the NFC.

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
Philly will win due to a 2 point conversion in the last minute IMO
again got Madern NFL 07 for PC great game IMO

Fusion

Global Moderator
TO has been a non-factor, but the game has lived up to hype. The best game of the season I've watched so far.

Dravid

International Captain
pinchy81 said:
Philly will win due to a 2 point conversion in the last minute IMO
again got Madern NFL 07 for PC great game IMO
You are so lucky, I'm broke and I haven't got any of the 07 sport games so far.

Dravid

International Captain
Wow the Jets got their *** kicked. They played good last week against the Colts, and now they get blown out by the Jaguars