• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand v India T20s & ODIs

Shady Slim

International Coach
Good to know - am actually looking to buy a new bat (last one I bought was a Newbury Lightweight). Just realised Conway has switched to them from GM too.
tbf it could well also depend on what sort of bat you are because i'm a pretty wristy bat but i don't know if it's correl-cause fallacy or whatever on my part

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I thought 15 overs constituted a match in ODIs, assuming by the 'no result' it's now 20.

Pretty stiff on NZ as that was going to be a wholloping.

wellAlbidarned

International Coach
Stolen from a cricinfo commenter - The match complete cutoff should really account for proportion of score. how stupid would it be if a team was absolutely belting it and almost reached the total only for rain to come one over before the arbitrary overs cutoff?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Stolen from a cricinfo commenter - The match complete cutoff should really account for proportion of score. how stupid would it be if a team was absolutely belting it and almost reached the total only for rain to come one over before the arbitrary overs cutoff?
Will probably happen at some point in a World Cup in England's favour. Those guys are really really lucky.

Chewie

International Vice-Captain
Like the SA Zimbabwe game at the t20 world cup?

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Kind of a fitting end to this series, and to a game in which there were some pluses for NZ. Milne giving the attack some teeth, Mitchell's bowling for once being used and generating wickets (could be the end of Neesham as an automatic selection?), and Allen playing a good knock to salvage his dire last few games. For India I think Washington looms as a good backup for Jadeja and Arshdeep and Umran are great to have in the mix, but overall the batting was a disappointment barring Shreyas.