• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Going to bed now, have to work tomorrow. 9 more runs please New Zealand. I think Watling is conscious of that record and that is why he played that aerial drive.

Stefan9

International Debutant
I take back what I said yesterday about this being a good test match pitch due to the variable bounce. It's now a substandard pitch where one ball goes though 1/2 stump height, another from a similar length bounces over waist height. Do our Saffer posters know if this is normal here?
Variable bounce is usual here. Not usual this quick but it always comes at some point. Which made kane's decision to bowl first silly.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
On the plus side to seeing another dismal batting effort is seeing truly world class bowlers (an ATG in there) operate.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Not to be negative... but I get really pissed off when I realize I can`t watch my team again till November....

Howsie

International Captain
As opposed to the other type of anticipation?

So much Nicholls hate pre-series. He's looked seriously compact this test in really tough conditions.
He plays with such hard hands and his feet are stuck in cement. I'd love to see him go well but just can't see it, not at this point in time anyway.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
Nothing like sitting down and watching South Africa getting utterly pasted. Boy those Argentinians sure have improved in the last few years, huh?

Hurricane

Hall of Fame Member
Lol, what?
It is late ZinZan

Don't take me to task

In my mind it made sense but I was in a rush to say it.

Watling has decided to play a few shots to get past 27 quickly in case he ends up with a ball with his name on it by just defending

Still don't know if I have explained that ok but that is as good as it will get as I have retired now and am just surreptitiously checking posts on my iPhone

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Whatever happens now he'll keep his place, so it's a debate that might as well be shelved.

Hope KW's hand is okay.