• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand tour of Zimbabwe and South Africa 2016

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
I have to admit I love watching us bowl so much... more than when we bat. Its feels relentless for the opposition.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Kind of annoying given how hard NZ had to work for wickets & SA's already been gifted a stupid run-out, a leg-side strangle, & an extremely generous 3rd umpire decision all in the first 5 wickets.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
You have to wonder how badly SA missed Steyn and Philander last season. This is not a bowling attack befitting a number 7 team. This is pretty close to the best bowling attack in test cricket today.

vandem

International 12th Man
Is absorbing test cricket, relentless bowling as mentioned above, but also a much better pitch for test match cricket than the flat ODI-style pitches the Kiwis played on in Aust (except Adelaide) and at home last summer. Nothing wrong with a little seam movement and a little variable bounce.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Kind of annoying given how hard NZ had to work for wickets & SA's already been gifted a stupid run-out, a leg-side strangle, & an extremely generous 3rd umpire decision all in the first 5 wickets.
Yeah we've been super sloppy. I mean I wasn't expecting much from Guptill or Nicholls but losing Latham when he wasn't really out and the only other real hope besides Kane to a run out is just diabolical.

It's like we don't want to win.

Zinzan

You have to wonder how badly SA missed Steyn and Philander last season. This is not a bowling attack befitting a number 7 team. This is pretty close to the best bowling attack in test cricket today.
And it's not like they're shy of decent 4th seamer options either depending on the quota complications.

Daemon

This is the best bowling as an attack we've seen in ages. Hats off to KW, not easy hanging in there with wickets falling all round. Not bad from Nicholls as well.