• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official New Zealand in India Nov-Dec 2021 Thread***

Athlai

Not Terrible
Saha has looked a lot more injured than Southee has.

Also, how is it that the ball gets changed only when Southee is bowling? NZ dng reverse ball tampering. Getting the ball out of shape so that Southee can get something new to swing. :p
I had theorised that someone in the NZ team has incredible grip strength and squeezes the **** out of the ball.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Damn I never realized it before my screen just froze up on his face just now but Nichols is just an slightly less ugly Marcus Harris.

_00_deathscar

International Regular
Damn I somehow forgot about Saha. Not bad when your number 8 averages over 35 in Test cricket - Vettori-like depth.
He doesn’t even average 30 but it’s fine for 8 or whatever. The issue is the spuds in the top 4 who average less than that in the last X years