• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in England series 2013

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is disastrous monetarily but good on Broad, tbh.

I reckon I'm the only guy in the world who dislikes the Vampire and really likes Broad.
Why back New Zealand in the fourth innings? I think Bracewell vs Australia was the only time they've come through in the past five years.

thierry henry

International Coach
Taylor's did a fair bit - difficult to cover once drawn into playing the shot. Off-cutter to Rutherford did a little too though he should at least have edged it.
Appeared to me that Taylor's was always too wide to be playing and it was hard to tell if Rutherford's did much more than keep on with the angle

Anderson getting them going sideways atm and has no wickets

Howsie

International Captain
Argh this is Cape Town all over again isn't it. Ball starts moving just a little bit and we go down like a sack of potatoes.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If we're counting bowling then Sri Lanka counts too

The batsmen have done nothing since about 2003
Ah yeah that's true. But betting against them closing out the win towards the end of the game is generally very reliable. Being a fan must be painful for you guys.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Appeared to me that Taylor's was always too wide to be playing and it was hard to tell if Rutherford's did much more than keep on with the angle

Anderson getting them going sideways atm and has no wickets
Sky graphic tends to suggest that if the ball that bowled Rutherford didn't move at all he would've got an outside edge rather than being bowled. So he certainly played it poorly.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Why back New Zealand in the fourth innings? I think Bracewell vs Australia was the only time they've come through in the past five years.
I don't expect them to win - I thought they definitely should be at better odds than 3.6 (1.3) though for the fourth innings, all things considered and decided to play the value.

I reckoned a target in the mid-200s wasn't as far-fetched a possibility as 3.6.