• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
IF the Nets play this smart and IF Simmons shows up, they could be better as KD should garner a massive haul

No more washed ring chasers and some defence would be a nice start

I also don’t see how Nash survives this ****show

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
The Jazz are now trying to build around Mitchell, are they not? What do you mean by “blowing it up” here?
I suspect he will get shipped out if he doesn't prove to have the X factor like Jeff Green in Boston back in 2013.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
so can kevin "demand trade at the drop of a hat" durant, kyrie "50% available flat earther" irving and ben "can't shoot to save his life" simmons bring home a title to brooklyn next season?

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
so can kevin "demand trade at the drop of a hat" durant, kyrie "50% available flat earther" irving and ben "can't shoot to save his life" simmons bring home a title to brooklyn next season?
kevin “one of the greatest offensive players in history” durant, kyrie “one of the greatest offensive players in history” irving and ben “best nba defender & passer” simmons say what

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Patrick Beverley has just been given a chance to take the Lakers to the Conference Finals like he was chest-thumping on one of them podcasts

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Patrick Beverley has just been given a chance to take the Lakers to the Conference Finals like he was chest-thumping on one of them podcasts
and i can just see him doing it too...he was that missing piece, this makes them an automatic contender...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
mitchell to cleveland on another big deal...utah is collecting a lot of picks, let's see how they use them for the rebuild...they sacrificed a lot of depth to contend right now but does this really make the cavs a top east team on par with boston, brooklyn, miami, philly or milwaukee? i don't see it...