• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Draymond has been ****ing incredible these last two games too. Boxscore watchers will never get how much he impacts these wins for them. The warriors defense in general has always been overlooked during this entire run from 2015 because of how spectacular steph is offensively.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Congrats to the Warriors. Thankfully I only have a single fan at work to deal with tomorrow.

Really happy for Steph especially. One of the most unique players in the history of the game.
Every few years there's a player or team who re-energises the league. The Big 3 in Miami took it to another tier but when that started to wear off Steph and his Warriors came in to fill the void. Truly incredible to watch as a fan.

Shady Slim

International Coach
i generally get really sick of teams after their second championship (and i was sick of the warriors after the first given them getting KD)

but thanks to golden state for preventing the most blessed racist city in american sports from acquiring another chip tbh

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
Happy for Wiggins and Curry. I hope this is the necessary setback needed for Ime Udoka to become the league's next great coach.

duffer

is one healthy year with jokic, murray and mpj too much to ask for? :(
Probably man, I think Booth has to make moves in a big way. Waste an MVP, he bolts and wins one elsewhere.

At least Joshie acknowledged that this is the first time in our history we have to go all out to win one.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Probably man, I think Booth has to make moves in a big way. Waste an MVP, he bolts and wins one elsewhere.

At least Joshie acknowledged that this is the first time in our history we have to go all out to win one.
yeah it's not gonna be easy to dislodge established teams like golden state and phoenix but there is a small window of opportunity for us to be a match for them...good that the organization is now behind that idea in a big way...

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Will take a bet for any amount that even if you do they won't make the finals
first let's see if they stay healthy...i am not betting they will make the finals or any such prediction, am just hoping for our best team to take the floor next season and for something good to happen...

social

Geez Holmgren is painfully thin

People are trying to wave it off my comparing him to KD but Durant was 20 pounds heavier at the same age

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
now that irving has opted in and simmons likely to be fully healthy next season, is the nets super team hype back on?