• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Well done to the Mavs but they aren’t repeating this performance next season without major upgrades to their roster…

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
yay, lakers hire darvin ham, find a cure for all their ills, back to being championship favorites next season! :whistling

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Celtics should be able to give the warriors trouble with their switchability and rim protection. Mavs got nuked because they gave up a million open layups. Hope the finals have some close games.

OverratedSanity

Boston win a lot across sports and is obviously racist as hell, so would much rather see the warriors win. Golden state's game also way more aesthetically pleasing.

Celtics likely win though. Horford and Williams are a big step up in terms of protecting the paint from Jokic and the dallas centres. Warriors will have to get hot from 3 to win imo and steph has been sus all season.

OverratedSanity

Not really true that, is it? Was nailed on for MVP 6 weeks in.
I mean from deep. He shot less than 36% from December onwards in the regular season. Perfectly fine for most people but not close to regular Steph. His driving has been pretty great especially in the postseason though, but again it's two series against teams with Jokic and maxi kleiber as their supposed rim protectors.

andruid

Cricketer Of The Year
I mean from deep. He shot less than 36% from December onwards in the regular season. Perfectly fine for most people but not close to regular Steph. His driving has been pretty great especially in the postseason though, but again it's two series against teams with Jokic and maxi kleiber as their supposed rim protectors.
Has ne ever gotten out of that 'slump'? I figured that after he came back from that Boston injury he was back to normal service.

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
One of the most racist cities in the country who's already won 17 titles? Gee, who knows?
Haha, is it really? Considered moving there for a job earlier in the year but the cost of living made it a nonstarter. Maybe racist relative to the rest of New England? I'd be much more scared of traveling through the deep south.