• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official NBA Thread***

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kobe is the Cristiano Ronaldo of the NBA.

Dwight's FT shooting was going to catch up with him at some point. Gah, this challenges the Cavs-Spurs Finals as being the least watchable I've seen.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
How about that ****ing elbow from Kobe, and the non-call?

Would like to see you justify both.
why would i justify that? he got away with it...should've been an offensive foul...both sides got away with non-calls on fouls down the stretch, for example pietrus just a minute or two back of that play fouled kobe in the act of shooting, deflected his shot, no call...i am just happy that the team i wanted to win, won...

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
why would i justify that? he got away with it...should've been an offensive foul...both sides got away with non-calls on fouls down the stretch, for example pietrus just a minute or two back of that play fouled kobe in the act of shooting, deflected his shot, no call...i am just happy that the team i wanted to win, won...
Exactly

duffer

Where amazing happens.

Also watching this Finals series just highlights how much better the West was than the East this year. The Lakers had to play at a way higher level to beat Denver and Houston than they are being pushed here. Orlando's choke today was pathetic. Also makes me feel that Denver really isn't that far away from being a top tier team. One or two nice trades now and they can be put over the top.

Last edited:

duffer

:laugh:

It has everything that pic. Gang signs, puffy eyes, monged face all in an environment surrounded by a mysterious haze. Like him even more now tbh.

Agent TBY

International Captain
This is turning into an exciting game now. Should be a close finish. Its like playing 2K9 where no matter how **** the other team's been shooting they'll come back and make it an exciting game.
That ****ing pissed me off no end for a while. Then I turned off that stupid option (Clutch mode or summat), and the games got a lot better after that.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Hate how the sig shots have such a big impact on shooting, impossible to hit anything with some players no matter the rating. Can shoot better with DeAndre Jordan than Willie Green due to his quicker, simpler release. Don't know how a happy medium could be reached, though.

lol @ the photo, both look nicely baked.

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Magic are a pathetic team. I don't know how they got that far.
they are certainly not as bad as the cavs were in 2007, but yeah, they just don't have the look of championship contenders for me, howard or no howard...maybe because the team is full of jump-shooting forwards & jump-shooting guards...

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
That ****ing pissed me off no end for a while. Then I turned off that stupid option (Clutch mode or summat), and the games got a lot better after that.
Yeah discovered that a couple of months ago and turned it off immediately. I love how almost everything is changeable in this game. Found a really nice set of game sliders online and changed them making my game much more realistic and enjoyable. Not many fancy passes by the AI and don't get a ****load of alleyoops either.
Hate how the sig shots have such a big impact on shooting, impossible to hit anything with some players no matter the rating. Can shoot better with DeAndre Jordan than Willie Green due to his quicker, simpler release. Don't know how a happy medium could be reached, though.
Yeah big part of the reason why I got rid of Gordon. Suppose you could just edit the player and change his signature shot to suit yourself.