• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 5 - England v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pup11

International Coach
RTD..!!!

Don't wanna put any mockers on 'em but the dutch are playing very well here, should get 260-270 from here.

Jayzamann

International Regular
I remember reading that Holland's win in the t20wc was a watershed moment for England, leading them to win the tournament next time and two Ashes series.

If - and I mean if - Netherlands do something special here, shudder to think what England will bounce back with.

Spark

Global Moderator
No one does these slower bouncers better than Broad it seems. They just seem bizarrely unhittable.

There we go. Slower bouncer, yorker. Wicket.

flibbertyjibber

Request Your Custom Title Now!
No one does these slower bouncers better than Broad it seems. They just seem bizarrely unhittable.

There we go. Slower bouncer, yorker. Wicket.
He is probably the best pace bowler in ODI's at present as his variations are so good and appear so subtle.

Spark

Global Moderator
Strauss has to be one of the worst powerplay captains I've ever seen. Either that or Bresnan doesn't know what he's doing, why would you not have a long off if you're trying to bowl off stump yorkers?

Woodster

International Captain
Top edged pull from ten Doeschate, could have gone anywhere, but he's deserved that to land in a gap. 100 up for RTD, an outstanding effort, there could very well be more to come from him yet, worryingly!