• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official***Match #41- New Zeland vs Sri Lanka - November 9th - Bengaluru (D/N)

Predict the result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
What are we waiting for? Time to create the thread for the much awaited match.

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Maybe locals can convince us otherwise as to how anything except a washout is a possibility based on this photo below apparently taken just over 2 hours ago, with the match just over 24 hrs away.

1699427963729.png

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Maybe locals can convince us otherwise as to how anything except a washout is a possibility based on this photo below apparently taken just over 2 hours ago, with the match just over 24 hrs away.

View attachment 38030
There may have been heavy rain in some parts of Bangalore but where I stay (not near the ground) there's no sign of heavy rains.

Pattern has been sunshine until afternoon then periodic showers. Don't know why this is scheduled to be D/N unlike the NZ-Pak match. We can still get a result, it will be stop-start affair though.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Might be a 30-40 over a side match, possibly even a full 50 over match if weather turns out well.

Conway
Ravindra
Williamson
Mitchell
Latham
Phillips
Chapman
Santner
Jamieson
Boult
Ferguson

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
If NZ lose out because of rain, this will be a very rough tourney for them in terms of just being on the wrong end of some serious crap. I feel bad for them, as much as I want a Ind-Pak final for selfish reasons.

centurymaker

Cricketer Of The Year
Not that I'm concerned or anything. But whats the weather looking like
Might be some rain in the afternoon particularly around start of play. So there might be delays in the 1st innings and most of the over reductions that are gonna happen will happen then.

But after 5 pm local time, it should be pretty much fine. We won't get more than an odd passing shower in the entire rest of the game. So I don't expect to see any major delays in the evening and night. We should be able to get a 40 over a side match since cut off time is probably 11 pm.

If it doesn't rain in the first two hours of the match (2-4pm), we might even get a full 50 over game.