• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spark

Global Moderator
Tbh, I'd be hesitant to give too much **** the to aussie batters until pakistan bats. Get the distinct feeling the hardest guy to face on this sort of pitch will be Tait. It looks very tough to get in on.
Clarke's shot and the second half of Haddin's innings were truly abysmal though.

Can't help but think Hussey's dismissal was a bit poor too, though it stopped on him. Ponting definitely picked completely the wrong ball to cut.

TumTum

Banned
Smith I know you never ever played a match winning knock for Australia in your life, but this time it would really help.

IndiaLose

U19 12th Man
As I said yesterday, Afridi and team are determined to win this game and top the Group A table.

India vs. Australia is looking more and more likely. The Indian team must have given up already.

pup11

International Coach
Somehow need to reach the 200 mark, have no clue how we would do that, but still that's the least we need to put up on the board to have any sort of chance.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Clarke's shot and the second half of Haddin's innings were truly abysmal though.

Can't help but think Hussey's dismissal was a bit poor too, though it stopped on him. Ponting definitely picked completely the wrong ball to cut.
Easy game from the couch!

Just saying, it's a long game.

Spark

Global Moderator
The sad thing is that I and probably a lot of people saw this coming at about the 15th over when Haddin was blocking things out

Woodster

International Captain
Not a fan of Steve Smith the Test player, but in ODI's he does at least give them some urgency down the order and perhaps today can show the top order what can be achieved with some positive intent.

Woodster

International Captain
Oh yeah and it's entirely possible that Pakistan could crumble for 80ao on this deck. But even so, we haven't batted well.
It's absolutely possible. Will be interesting how they'll approach it, but can't imagine they'll do anything different from Plan A.

pup11

International Coach
could see Pakistan crumbling againg Tait and Co on this track.
Anyone saying Tait would destroy Pakistan are obviously not taking into account the fact that its his 3rd game in the matter of 6-7 days and his form too hasn't been too flash.

Can't help but think the extra pace of the Aussie quicks is gonna help the Pakistani batsmen on this deck and unless there is some swing under lights we are pretty much screwed.