• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 40 - Australia v Pakistan

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blaze 18

Banned
I have been saying it all along. India is gonna crash in QF. Australia or Sri Lanka will ensure that they don't qualify for the next rounds.

With India's ****ty bowling, fielding, captaincy and questionable batting, their chances of winning against Australia or Sri Lanka is next to none.
Okay, I'll let Dhoni know.

Ikki

Hall of Fame Member
Well done Pakistan. Well, it had to happen eventually. Better now than in the knock-outs.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
Congrats Pakistan for a great match and for showing that the Aussies can be beaten. I am glad to know that we have topped the group and will hopefully eliminate the Windies (InshAllah). It is also nice to know that either India or Australia will be eliminated in the quarter finals (as long as India beat WI).

Btw, IndiaLose is either anti jinxing his ass off or he is the most negative poster ever. :laugh:

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I didn't watch the game live but reading comments, is it fair to add this to the list of "one of those" captaincy brain farts by Ponting?

It would be funny if his excuse was over rates.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I wonder what Ponting needs to do to regain form.. I think he needs a true, bouncy track like Perth or Brisbane rather than these slow subcontinent wickets.