• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 25 - India v Netherlands

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dhoni_fan

U19 Debutant
Would be an Indian choke not to make 550 odd obviously
Mate we have to be realistic 550 is a huge ask, not impossible mind you! this is a match that will see us get 2 points and qualify.

As I said the main thing is to once again ensure all of our players have time in the middle as that is crucial before we play the Semis and Final.

But record are there for the taking, win win situation!

GotSpin

Hall of Fame Member
Predicting Netherlands to be bowled out in two balls. Pretty special effort from the Indians coming

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Agree, making sure that our middle order get time in the middle is crucial before with the Semis and the final in mind!

Having said that it depends what we want from the game, the records are there to be be had if we want them! :)

Win win situation to be honest as far as our team is concerned!
Did nobody tell you there were quarter-finals in this tournament?

Your posts are in this thread are a ****ing joke mate

Prad100w

U19 Cricketer
If we bat first then we are a real chance to break the highest ever ODI score, Boycott said the Netherlands bowling attack is barely up to minor counties level, I shudder to think what we are going to do to their bowling attack.

I certainly think 450 is on and if we apply ourselves possibly 500.
How about collapsing for a change under 200? hint : 2003 WC.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Agree, making sure that our middle order get time in the middle is crucial before with the Semis and the final in mind!

Having said that it depends what we want from the game, the records are there to be be had if we want them! :)

Win win situation to be honest as far as our team is concerned!
Yeah might lose the toss mate!
Look, this isn't banter. All you're doing is annoying people with posts like these. No-one's expecting in depth anaysis but a bit of respect for the opposition is the least you can do.

Blaze 18

Banned
What is all this reference to the bus? I missed something?
This :

Frankly we only really needed one game plan today and we got that spot on, the plan was

TURN UP TO THE MATCH!
That in my opinion was the game plan we needed and we got it spot on! 11 players all their promptly for a 2.30 local time start, that promptness, making sure there were no issues witht he team bus and arriving to the ground on time, were the key components to today's victory IMHO.

How are you doing buddy? good to see someone else that understands about banter and the true spirit of the game! :)

Was proud of our clinical showing today, as I said the real test today was making sure we all got on the team bus and made it to the ground at 2.30 we achieved that and therefore the game plan was spot on which equalled 2 points!