• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 19 - Bangladesh v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blaze 18

Banned
I'm glad I didn't watch this. Poor, poor performance. The narrow win against Ireland aside, they have been rubbish so far in this World Cup (arguably worse than some of the associates).

smash84

The Tiger King
Shakib: "We never thought we would bat this poorly. We have been playing good cricket for the last 12 months, consistent with the but today ... I don't know; we have to sit and think about this. Work out things. We have to come back and win 2 out of 3. The anger from crowd is acceptable because the way we have performed." Shakib agress with Atherton that "it's a good time to move away to Chittagong."

Shakib has led poorly. Now he says we have to win 2 out of 3. The approach should have been to win all 3

Spark

Global Moderator
Shakib: "We never thought we would bat this poorly. We have been playing good cricket for the last 12 months, consistent with the but today ... I don't know; we have to sit and think about this. Work out things. We have to come back and win 2 out of 3. The anger from crowd is acceptable because the way we have performed." Shakib agress with Atherton that "it's a good time to move away to Chittagong."

Shakib has led poorly. Now he says we have to win 2 out of 3. The approach should have been to win all 3
Shakib's been terrible. FFS why would you say that "this is not a must-win game" at a WC?

Ilovecric

U19 Cricketer
This is not good............I think they must have mistaken the bus as the one carrying the bangladeshi team

updates with quotes, details)

By Nizam Ahmed and Azad Majumder

(Reuters) - West Indies' bus was struck by stones thrown by Bangladesh fans after the co-hosts were heavily beaten in the Cricket World Cup Group B match on Friday, the team spokesman told Reuters.

"A couple of fans threw stones, two hit the window and it just broke. No one was hurt and we are safe," he said.

The crowd had reacted angrily earlier after their team were thrashed by nine wickets by the West Indies after scoring only 58 runs.

"The glass didn't shatter. It just broke," the spokesman continued. "They are back in the hotel."

West Indies opener Chris Gayle tweeted from the bus: "Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass Break!!! This is crap, can't believe ... what next bullets!!!!

"This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! ... players lay flat!!!"

A Bangladesh police officer told Reuters that the fans had thought the bus was carrying the home team.

Blaze 18

Banned
That doesn't make it any better. I understand they are disappointed, but this isn't the right way to express their disappointment.

Uppercut

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I put a few quid on the West Indies last night because I figured Bangladesh have gotten a bit overrated lately, but I didn't expect the game to end in 30 overs. That's insane. What the hell happened?

Shri

Mr. Glass
I put a few quid on the West Indies last night because I figured Bangladesh have gotten a bit overrated lately, but I didn't expect the game to end in 30 overs. That's insane. What the hell happened?
Roach happened.:cool: WAFPlayer!

jeevan

International 12th Man
Not looking good for India.

We tied a team that Ireland beat, and had a relatively narrow game with a team that WI just ripped apart. :ph34r: