• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Match 19 - Bangladesh v West Indies

Who will win this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noble One

International Vice-Captain
WTF happened in this game? Bangladesh should be slaughtered by all fans. What an inept performance by a team expected to win games like this.

So frustrated at this team. These sort of perfomances should never occur. What will happen next game? Cannot drop the entire batting lineup.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
For those unable to listen to the post-match interview, Sammy spoke on how Gayle was unwell today, but played regardless. Gayle also gave a speech before the game to inspire his team. WAG.

Somerset

Cricketer Of The Year
Woeful performance from the Bangladeshis with their home crowd to support them and conditions they're accustomed to, and a pretty reasonable expectation of progressing to the next stage of the tournament (or at least there was two and a half hours ago). Can't begin to imagine the equivalent spectator reaction if NZ was to do something similar in a big rugby tournament. Its meant I've got nothing to watch on TV this evening too which is certainly frustrating!

Spark

Global Moderator
For those unable to listen to the post-match interview, Sammy spoke on how Gayle was unwell today, but played regardless. Gayle also gave a speech before the game to inspire his team. WAG.
I concur with the general sentiment of this set of sentences

0RI0N

State 12th Man
Last edited:

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Right, this game has convinced me - minnows shouldn't be allowed in this tournament. Everyone outside the top 8 should be expelled and results involving them annulled. All agreed?

Shri

Mr. Glass
Right, this game has convinced me - minnows shouldn't be allowed in this tournament. Everyone outside the top 8 should be expelled and results involving them annulled. All agreed?
I know England lost to Ireland Corrin but you are being too harsh on your team.:ph34r:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Are you on a wind up or is the broken link an accident?
Link is working for me. He's @henrygayle.

Tweets:

This is some bull****.....Bangladesh stoning our bus!!! Freaking glass Break!!! This is crap,can't believe..what next bullets!!!! Kiss teeth
This is ridiculous!!! Damn!!! W Cup with so many security an this happen!! Big Joke!!! Trust me I'm not keen here!!! Av players lay flat!!!
No idea what he means by "kiss teeth". Have to respect him for telling us he's "not keen", mind. Showing some restraint I'd say.

Last edited: