• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official Match #13 - England v Afghanistan 15th October.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
The one we drew when New Zealand were missing their best players and playing people they didn't even select for this world cup?

We only won one of the games thanks to Livingstone/Curran pulling off an unlikely partnership.
Eh, we won 3-1

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I thought stokes did the kicking
No that was Hales. The worst part of the video the public saw.

Still baffled at the whole thing. Stokes was actually in a fight and defending himself , Hales initiated a cowardly assault.

Anyway this is miles away from this thread.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
Has anyone??
Perhaps Bangladesh
The Asia cup has seen India well prepared for sure.

England only have 3 players with more than 250 runs this year. Malan, Buttler and Roy.

There's a hell of a lot of names ahead of Englands next top run scorer stokes and he got 185 in one knock.

Last edited:

Sunil1z

International Regular
The Asia cup has seen India well prepared for sure.

England only have 3 players with more than 250 runs this year. Malan, Buttler and Roy.

There's a hell of a lot of names ahead of Englands next top run scorer stokes and he got 185 in one knock.
I just checked batting average of Bairstow and Root since 2019 WC . Both average around 35 with Root not scoring a single century. So was Root playing only Test in last 4 years ? Because he isn’t a member of T20 team .

kevinw

State Vice-Captain
Embarrassing performance by England. Full credit to Afghanistan who deserved this from the first over. Complete garbage from two of the quicks and then absolutely clueless batting as though they'd never seen spin bowling before. I hope India Pakistan, SAf and Aus duff us up big time so it's a complete humiliation.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I just checked batting average of Bairstow and Root since 2019 WC . Both average around 35 with Root not scoring a single century. So was Root playing only Test in last 4 years ? Because he isn’t a member of T20 team .
Yep pretty much for Root.

Archer was our second highest wicket taker this year until a week ago.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Embarrassing performance by England. Full credit to Afghanistan who deserved this from the first over. Complete garbage from two of the quicks and then absolutely clueless batting as though they'd never seen spin bowling before. I hope India Pakistan, SAf and Aus duff us up big time so it's a complete humiliation.
Why do you call England "us" and then go onto say you hope they get beaten and knocked out the competition?