• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!

Now imagine saying to this guy that he will realise what he is missing including money by skipping IPL.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If CSK had a shred of humanity (which they don't), they would probably pay him at least some of the money as well.

Daemon

If CSK had a shred of humanity (which they don't), they would probably pay him at least some of the money as well.
Nah, why should they?

Just follow whatever the contract says and waive penalty clauses (if any)

vcs

Because he has been travelling, preparing, training and given them 13 years of service, and is forced to attend to a family emergency because they were victims of a crime..

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I honestly, really do not think money is the problem. Srini mama being an arrogant twit is not news but I do not think him or his company are the kind of losers who will not pay folks. There have been many statements by CSK players that make it clear they care more about the players comfort and mental health than most franchises do in most sports.

Of course, trust crapinfo to keep the headline when its already been rebutted and not put out what Raina actually said.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
he's treating his stars like trash and speaking way out of turn
Latter, yes. Former, I don't think there is any evidence of that except quotes that have been rebutted by many including Suresh Raina himself.

Again, I agree he is an arrogant twit. I don't think anyone ever says otherwise about him. But to assume they wont pay cricketers and stuff when their company was one of the first to do that to help cricketers in India in the era before the game was professional, is exactly what I said it was.

Bad attitude does not always equal the worst deeds, is my point. There are people who are do far worse who are far nicer. I really don't think contextualizing bad attitude and bad deeds and how one does not always equal the other, is lack of chill, btw.

Burgey

Can a mod please rename this thread so the tourney has its proper title? Namely the UAEPL 2020

Burgey

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Have a funny feeling RCB will go well this edition. I obviously hope not, but am just feelin it.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Have a funny feeling RCB will go well this edition. I obviously hope not, but am just feelin it.
One always feels that the run cannot go on for ever. It will definitely be a real disappointment if they are not such a disappointment as they have been.

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
One always feels that the run cannot go on for ever. It will definitely be a real disappointment if they are not such a disappointment as they have been.
They're definitely due. Kohli lifting the trophy would be vomit inducing though

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I like the look of both DC and RR. On paper, CSK is actually the worst side out there. But this is how it seemed in 2018 too.