• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

************Official IPL 2020******

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Isn't Rajnikanth from Maharashtra/Karnataka originally, anyway?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
A right arm fast medium bowler from CSK who recently played for India down with COVID19. Oh man :(

Can't expect the level of protocol observed in English test series to be implemented in the large IPL contingent I guess.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I can guess who it is but his sister has been posting pics of them spending time with their dog and activities lije walking gymming.. :(

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
I can guess who it is but his sister has been posting pics of them spending time with their dog and activities lije walking gymming.. :(
Who were you thinking?

I can see two possibilities. Without mentioning names, one has a cousin who has also played international cricket, the other does not

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
"13 personnel have tested positive of which 2 are players. All the affected personnel as well as their close contacts are asymptomatic and have been isolated from other team members. They are being monitored by the IPL Medical Team."

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Who were you thinking?

I can see two possibilities. Without mentioning names, one has a cousin who has also played international cricket, the other does not
I was thinking of the one with the cousin. But yeah, this is very unfortunate. They cleared 6 tests before this too. Just shows you how much covid can **** with you.