• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* IPL 2019

Borges

International Regular
Every so often I get the feeling that these IPL games are rigged. Like that wrestling thing that they used to show on TV.
Sand Paper Cricket Tragic also gone as I was typing.

Borges

International Regular
Interesting that some teams are now opting for playing elevens with less than four overseas players.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Surprised they're not letting Klaasen have a crack. Fair enough dropping Hetmyer, he's been rubbish.

Zinzan

Seems really short-sighted RCB not giving an International a go. Fair enough dropping Southee, he's been god awful, but jeez if there's some others untested in the squad...

Daemon

Russell is in. First time I've watched a game for him which means he'll probably fail.