• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

mackembhoy

International Debutant
I then flicked over from the England game to the IPL to see KKR go into their shells. While Rash and Bairstow were spanking the Irish about.

TYPICAL

At least Durham have got back on track to post a decent enough total.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Hey if Narine ends up as one of the greatest limited overs openers ever, I'll take it all back, Until then, I refuse to consider t20s real cricket.
I don't understand what you are saying. He asked me if any one had gone from 11 to opening. Jayasuriya had. So have others.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
11 to 1 is too mainstream. 1 to 11 is where it's at. Proud to say I've achieved the latter.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
11 to 1 is too mainstream. 1 to 11 is where it's at. Proud to say I've achieved the latter.
I went from 11-1 once cos I hit 21 in a game. Got a grubber third ball and nice round 0 so that went well.

Stayed high for a few games and then dropped back down.

Turned up at 7 last weekend, an 5 ball quacker for me.

Last edited:

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see the great triumvirate of Gayle, Kohl and de Villiers turning in another set of failures last night.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Siddarth Kaul has had a rather good season, especially in the second half. Plenty of wickets, and occasionally, decent pace. He's one of the better T20 bowlers on show. What do you make of it?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
Siddarth Kaul has had a rather good season, especially in the second half. Plenty of wickets, and occasionally, decent pace. He's one of the better T20 bowlers on show. What do you make of it?
He's not bad - but nothing special

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah this is just boring now. It's funny to watch RCB lose all the time but eh.