• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Indian Premier League 2017

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For those who claim Shane Watson isn't a genuine all-rounder, you stand corrected

averaged 11 with the bat and 60 with the ball

pretty much equally bad with both

91Jmay

International Coach
For those who claim Shane Watson isn't a genuine all-rounder, you stand corrected

averaged 11 with the bat and 60 with the ball

pretty much equally bad with both
To be fair there are plane crash victims with better functioning bodies than him. He can barely walk let alone jog.

mackembhoy

International Debutant
How come Amla isn't playing for Kings Punjab tonight?

I mean Saha did very well instead. Just odd. Is he injured?

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
reminds me of gully cricket where most of us used to hit 4-5 sixes every over

My kind of T20 is the '170 vs 165' kind.

TheJediBrah

good to see Pollard back performing. I was worried he might be done after how **** he was in the BBL

Niall

International Coach
Another superb performance from Morgan in the IPL. Genuinely would have been better off playing Darren Sammy than the great Irish hope.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Ishant Sharma has played 6 games in this tournament and hasn't taken a single wicket. Would be better to play with a team of 10 than this idiot.

vcs

So SuperGiant have made it to the knockouts. From a selfish perspective, would like to see them win it. Would be nice to see Dhoni get his hands on one more trophy and make a change from KKR and MI winning it all the time.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Not sure why, seeing as he was told that would be the case when they agreed to allow him to sign up in the first place.

Fuming would be if they called him back for the Ireland ODIs after giving him permission to play later.

Stapel

International Regular
What I don't get is why a team would spend so much money on a guy that won't be available when it matters most.