• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India vs England 2021 General Discussion thread

Shri

Mr. Glass
There are other eerie moments of unison too, like Buttler's little hop to his right before going off to celebrate.
its a technique thing it looks like

if you look at the first gif closely, his knee slightly trembles like he's prepared to go left but adjusts

in the second gif, the knee clearly moves left for a fraction of a second before he adjusts and celebrates

theegyptian

International Vice-Captain
England Men’s IT20 Squad:

Eoin Morgan (Middlesex) (captain), Moeen Ali (Worcestershire), Jofra Archer (Sussex), Jonathan Bairstow (Yorkshire), Sam Billings (Kent), Jos Buttler (Lancashire), Sam Curran (Surrey), Tom Curran (Surrey), Chris Jordan (Sussex), Liam Livingstone (Lancashire), Dawid Malan (Yorkshire), Adil Rashid (Yorkshire), Jason Roy (Surrey), Ben Stokes (Durham), Reece Topley (Surrey), Mark Wood (Durham).

Reserves:

Jake Ball (Nottinghamshire), Matt Parkinson (Lancashire).

No Alex Hales again.

Howe_zat

Audio File
The top four is stacked enough that Morgan can't get into it in his own team so I'm not sure there's room for Hales. There is in place of Livingstone, sure, but if I was going to bring in the best possible top order player to sit on the bench it'd be Root anyway.

I would have expected more spinners picked to see who looks effective in India. Can't see much of a role for both Willey and Curran in the same side.

JOJOXI

International Vice-Captain
The top four is stacked enough that Morgan can't get into it in his own team so I'm not sure there's room for Hales. There is in place of Livingstone, sure, but if I was going to bring in the best possible top order player to sit on the bench it'd be Root anyway.

I would have expected more spinners picked to see who looks effective in India. Can't see much of a role for both Willey and Curran in the same side.
Think if anything Hales' best hope is for the ODI squad (although I can't see him playing for England again in all honesty) - Malan's emergence, Buttler opening, Roy and Bairstow. In ODI - Malan not a big factor really and Buttler is in the middle order so you are an injury to Roy or Bairstow away from Vince. Wonder when/if Hales formally retires from Internationals as it seems increasingly likely England would prefer to have me open for them then Hales.