• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Player of the Series

I'm going to be the first person to call for Naved-ul-Hasan to be handed this award for a brilliant set of figures.

Bet he doesn't get it though.

JustTool

State 12th Man
India's standing in the ICC table

Congratulations all you legend Tendulkar lovers.

India is now 4th from last (above the mighty Zimbabwe, Kenya and Bangladesh)

'Nuff said. Trust me Tendulkar needs to be dropped. Big shake-up should happen in Indian cricket after this fiasco. But won't.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
JustTool said:
Congratulations all you legend Tendulkar lovers.

India is now 4th from last (above the mighty Zimbabwe, Kenya and Bangladesh)

'Nuff said. Trust me Tendulkar needs to be dropped. Big shake-up should happen in Indian cricket after this fiasco. But won't.
(shouts)

Bazza - got another convert to CricketWeb's ODI rankings.

At least we've got the Windies below India too

(but for how long?)

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
marc71178 said:
Play suspended - what a sad end to the series this may turn out to be.
Agree totally, the series has been played in good spirit throughout but this is probably what it will be remembered for. :@

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
So much for Pratyush's essay on "The Indian Fan"... so disappointing.. :(

Hopefully they realise it's a game, and that their behaviour is ridiculous. I'm guessing the Indian team are going to do a lap, asking them to stop it? :-O :p

cameeel

International Captain
Robertinho said:
So much for Pratyush's essay on "The Indian Fan"... so disappointing.. :(

Hopefully they realise it's a game, and that their behaviour is ridiculous. I'm guessing the Indian team are going to do a lap, asking them to stop it? :-O :p
Play has begun again now anyway

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
JustTool said:
Anyone living in England should not call other people stupid. You know what they say about glass houses and stones.... :wacko:
I'd love to see how you'd like blanket abuse against your country of origin.

Not acceptable, watch your step.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
JustTool said:
Anyone living in England should not call other people stupid. You know what they say about glass houses and stones.... :wacko:
Is that like "People who live in stone houses shouldn't throw bottles" - or is that too close to home?

Beleg

International Regular
My god! Just look at Rana's glee! He is positively bursting from joy. Is he married or something because I have a feeling that he'll definately need a calming-down tonic tonight.

Beleg

International Regular
I am not saying he doesn't have any right. He just looked so content; had trouble forming coherent sentences. It was pretty funny. (not to mention heartwarming in a pretty odd sort of way)

PAKMAN

State 12th Man
JustTool said:
India can still win. Tendulkar's wicket means NOTHING. He has been a NOTHING player in PRESSURE situations for the last 5+ years. Maybe for ever. :blink:
Depends on how Kaif and Mongia play. Yuvraj may not last at all if the ball is swinging so he is worthless.
And here is me thinkin that we lost that that game in the world cup 2003 because of brilliant batting by Tendulker against wasim waqar and shoaib chasing a big total :p