• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

JustTool

State 12th Man
I have been saying for a long time (look at some of my posts the last 2 years or so on this BB) Tendulkar is WAY OVERRATED and his head has only been into making money the last 5 years or so. The guy has NEVER played a match winning innings (to the end) UNDER PRESSURE. He needs to be DROPPED to groom younger Indian batsmen. :@

DROP Ganguly (done), drop Tendulkar AND drop Yuvraj. Did anyone see how pathetic Yuvraj was in his county stint in England ? This guy can only bat on flat wickets. :@

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
JustTool said:
I have been saying for a long time (look at some of my posts the last 2 years or so on this BB) Tendulkar is WAY OVERRATED and his head has only been into making money the last 5 years or so. The guy has NEVER played a match winning innings (to the end) UNDER PRESSURE. He needs to be DROPPED to groom younger Indian batsmen. :@

DROP Ganguly (done), drop Tendulkar AND drop Yuvraj. Did anyone see how pathetic Yuvraj was in his county stint in England ? This guy can only bat on flat wickets. :@

He's a bit like Lara then.....

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
JustTool said:
Indian fans around the world simultaneously rejoice on hearing that you aren`t an Indian selector.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Anil said:
tendulkar gone! congrats pakistan for a well-deserved series win!!!
India can still win. Tendulkar's wicket means NOTHING. He has been a NOTHING player in PRESSURE situations for the last 5+ years. Maybe for ever. :blink:
Depends on how Kaif and Mongia play. Yuvraj may not last at all if the ball is swinging so he is worthless.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Beleg said:
Dravid dropped!

How costly is this going to be?
Very hard chance mind.

Go Rao! :D :D Champion... There`s a toss-up between him, Afridi, Youhana and Ervine for my second favourite player.

JustTool

State 12th Man
Nnanden said:
Indian fans around the world simultaneously rejoice on hearing that you aren`t an Indian selector.
Have you watched the pathetic Indian selectors - who are mostly politicians - operate the last fifty years? Tell me why Tendulkar has consistently not found mention in any of the top lists from Wisden like Gavaskar and Dravid have ?

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
JustTool said:
India can still win. Tendulkar's wicket means NOTHING. He has been a NOTHING player in PRESSURE situations for the last 5+ years. Maybe for ever. :blink:
Depends on how Kaif and Mongia play. Yuvraj may not last at all if the ball is swinging so he is worthless.
Can't agree with you, run rate creeping up gradually and two of India's match winners are already back in the hutch.

JustTool

State 12th Man
The Daddy said:
Can't agree with you, run rate creeping up gradually and two of India's match winners are already back in the hutch.
Can't agree with you either - only one match winner - Sehwag - is back in the hut. Tendulkar is WORTHLESS and OVERRATED. Compare his edgy batting in this entire series with Inzamam's class and grace.

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
JustTool said:
Have you watched the pathetic Indian selectors - who are mostly politicians - operate the last fifty years? Tell me why Tendulkar has consistently not found mention in any of the top lists from Wisden like Gavaskar and Dravid have ?
You are really just tool! For goodness sake, the guy is a legend. Get over yourself... :wacko:

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
JustTool said:
Can't agree with you either - only one match winner - Sehwag - is back in the hut. Tendulkar is WORTHLESS and OVERRATED. Compare his edgy batting in this entire series with Inzamam's class and grace.
Yeah, that century he scored was complete crap! :dry:

JustTool

State 12th Man
Nnanden said:
You are really just tool! For goodness sake, the guy is a legend. Get over yourself... :wacko:
Legend. That's really, really funny. Very funny indeed. :D

No need to get personal just because I'm right. 8-)