• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

mofo123

U19 12th Man
vandemataram said:
End of story or end of a joke (on ur part)?????

How cleverly you have provided the stats of OD matches yet ignoring the stats of TEST matches, the superior format of the game!! Can you mention a SINGLE series in which Arshad Khan emerged as a leading WK taker for Pakistan (again i'm talking about test matches).

ALSO Arshad and Bhajji faced DIFFERENT teams, Bhajji was against a confident Pakistan team while Arshad was against an Indian team that were out of sorts and were heavily dependent on one man in Sehwag.Once that guy was out then rest just went through the motions!

And if the recent performance is all you want to judge a player and that too by taking account ONLY OD matches, then Arhad Khan become a far far superior bowler to Danish Kaneria :blink:
Mr T says...
Shut up fool!

mofo123

U19 12th Man
vandemataram said:
Your defination of "ages" is probably as good as ur understanding of test matches 8-) .

And i'm sorry but the conversation was NOT started about you(the one about Off spinner) you just came in presumed something and started taking rubbish!

AH the last efforts to save a losing argument...by personal attack...sad

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
mofo123 said:
ACTUALLY saqi still isnt 100% from his knee op...hence him not being selected...hence arshad was picked...ill expect to see saqi back for windies
It will be excellent to have the great off spin wizard back, whenever he is.. I really hope he gets what is his due in test match cricket.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Inzamam, appointed captain, it is assumed would stay captain til Feb-March 2006 now. Thats two and half years.

Who was the last Pakistan captain to remain captain for such a long period.

Beleg

International Regular
Wasim Akram?

Moin Khan and Waqar Younis each had an year's stints, I believe?

But yes, Inzamam seems to have the support of the coach and team behind him. Though knowing Pakistan cricket, that can all change at the drop of a hat. :p

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Beleg said:
Wasim Akram?

Moin Khan and Waqar Younis each had an year's stints, I believe?

But yes, Inzamam seems to have the support of the coach and team behind him. Though knowing Pakistan cricket, that can all change at the drop of a hat. :p
I was thinking Akram too after his longish stint 1996-97 but I dont know if he lasted 2 and half years.