• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** India v Pakistan

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
JustTool said:
Can't agree with you either - only one match winner - Sehwag - is back in the hut. Tendulkar is WORTHLESS and OVERRATED. Compare his edgy batting in this entire series with Inzamam's class and grace.
You are of course entitled to your opinion, and so am I.

Tendulkar is a legend, he may well be out of form but to call him worthless and overrated is just pure stupidity IMHO.

JustTool

State 12th Man
The Daddy said:
You are of course entitled to your opinion, and so am I.

Tendulkar is a legend, he may well be out of form but to call him worthless and overrated is just pure stupidity IMHO.
Anyone living in England should not call other people stupid. You know what they say about glass houses and stones.... :wacko:

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
JustTool said:
I have been saying for a long time (look at some of my posts the last 2 years or so on this BB) Tendulkar is WAY OVERRATED and his head has only been into making money the last 5 years or so. The guy has NEVER played a match winning innings (to the end) UNDER PRESSURE. He needs to be DROPPED to groom younger Indian batsmen. :@

DROP Ganguly (done), drop Tendulkar AND drop Yuvraj. Did anyone see how pathetic Yuvraj was in his county stint in England ? This guy can only bat on flat wickets. :@
bedtime...... 8-)

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
JustTool said:
Anyone living in England should not call other people stupid. You know what they say about glass houses and stones.... :wacko:
I didn't call anybody stupid, re-read the post.

Anyway, I'm here to talk cricket, India will struggle now unless Dravid and Dhoni stick around for a while.

cameeel

International Captain
The Daddy said:
I didn't call anybody stupid, re-read the post.

Anyway, I'm here to talk cricket, India will struggle now unless Dravid and Dhoni stick around for a while.
Too late :D

Dravid run out for 19

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
JustTool said:
Even the most sensible person can make a stupid statement.

Take yours.

JustTool

State 12th Man
luckyeddie said:
Even the most sensible person can make a stupid statement.

Take yours.
You must be in England? Just a lucky guess - no need to panic.

The brilliant Indian Selectors have just ensured that India lose comprehensively at home to Pakistan. Oh, I am sorry India has the legend Tendulkar so they are still OK.

What a joke!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
JustTool said:
Did anyone see how pathetic Yuvraj was in his county stint in England ? This guy can only bat on flat wickets. :@
To be fair, he was at one of the toughest grounds in County Cricket and was playing in a struggling side.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
JustTool said:
Tell me why Tendulkar has consistently not found mention in any of the top lists from Wisden like Gavaskar and Dravid have ?
I may be wrong, but I think SRTs been in more top lists than either of those 2?

JustTool

State 12th Man
Manjrekar and Arun Lal - the geniuses at work

The genius commentating duo of Manjrekar and Arun Lal have just decided that the reason that Pakistan are winning is because this morning they were quote 'physically relaxed'.

The only good news for Indian cricket, including the much hyped and consistently under-performing Tendulkar, is that the commentary is WORSE (I know it's hard to believe) than the cricket India has played throughout this series.

On that happy note I will turn in for the night while all of you can continue to watch the massacre and the 'legend' Tendulkar 8-)

The Daddy

Cricket Spectator
Beleg said:
I don't think India can recover from this stage.

All in all, an excellent tour.

Yep, it's all over now. Pakistan have done well to win in India, hats off to them.
Dravid must now be made captain permanently, don't judge him on the last two results.

JustTool

State 12th Man
The Daddy said:
Yep, it's all over now. Pakistan have done well to win in India, hats off to them.
Dravid must now be made captain permanently, don't judge him on the last two results.
Agree on Dravid. Other than him and Sehwag that there is way too much complacency in Indian cricket.