• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

the big bambino

International Captain
:laugh: You blokes are funny. I know you're hyped to win a series in Oz and are seeing bogey men that don't exist. Don't sweat. That wont happen.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
This is the problem with Aus selections recently. Picking guys because they look like they have potential, or they look good technically, eg. "well organised at the crease", instead of picking the players who are actually succeeding. It sounds ****ing obvious but for some reason it's still not being done.
Personally I would agree, there are a few others with better recent form who I would have certainly picked ahead of him. It's different with fast bowling, but when it comes to selecting batsman the only requirement should be runs and lots of them

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would anyone be surprised if Labuschagne did a Curran and ****ed India over.
Because all such similar predictions this series have come true.

:laugh: You blokes are funny. I know you're hyped to win a series in Oz and are seeing bogey men that don't exist. Don't sweat. That wont happen.
Pretty much. For anything to come of Marnus India will have to screw up spectacular, something they haven't done all that much of this series.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Is Australia's woeful batting now so accepted that we don't even bother adding it to the capitulation's thread when they score less than 150?

irfan

State Captain
Shaw is out of the series. Not sure what the play is for India now, Vihari to replace Rohit and take a punt on Rahul,Vijay or Patel to open. Other option is slot in Ashwin for Rohit. Tough call.
My lineup would be:
Agarwal
Vihari
Pujara
Kohli
Rahane
Pandya
Pant
Jadeja
Ashwin
Sharma/Shami
Bumrah

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah Ishant looks a bit tired. I'd still keep him though.

Rohit out for Pandya for me but I won't complain if they go Ashwin.

the big bambino

International Captain
There's a Steve Waugh article behind a pay wall where he is recasting the batting order. Anybody seen it and if so what are his suggestions?