• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
MMarsh selection vindicating itself here imo. Would be brutal if there wasn't a fifth option.
I wouldn't go that far. The selection of an all-rounder/5th bowler might be getting vindicated, but the selection of Mitch Marsh as that player, not really

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
Draw and India paying out about the same on betting sites. Interesting. I would have thought the draw being more heavily favored.

Spark

Global Moderator
Draw and India paying out about the same on betting sites. Interesting. I would have thought the draw being more heavily favored.
tired minds make tired decisions. if india bat for a loooong time you could see australia just playing dumb shots to find themselves well behind

morgieb

Yeah it remains to be seen whether certain Australian batsmen can dig in for long innings even on a flat deck. Also on another day Australia probably could’ve had more luck with making inroads in the lineup - maybe a lot of the plays and misses kiss the bat or something.

Still would probably predict a draw, but Australia have to dig in.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
I just missed Lillee making comments about a pitch lifting on a length and calling it dangerous. Was he talking about the Perth pitch for the recently completed 2nd test and if not, which pitch.
Yes and he agreed with the ICC rating of the pitch. Variable bounce from Day 1 is generally considered poor all around the world

Midwinter

State Captain
So we have had a good long look at the batsmen

What aren't the bowlers doing that they should try in order to get a wicket.?

OverratedSanity

Atleast the MCG test in the 2014 series had that exhilarating kohli-Rahane battle against Johnson. This has been hideous viewing.