• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Melbourne is the greatest city in the Southern hemisphere.
I would wager it's in the top 10 cities in the Virgo Supercluster of galaxies.
When did you suffer your brain injury? Melbourne is Mt Isa with cafès. It’s awful

Kilowatt

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dhoni's slow approach once again put pressure on the rest of the team. He got Kohli out twice. If we replace Dhoni with Pant, we instantly become a superior team to England and favorites for the World Cup.

Cow Corner

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Good tour for India, getting a few questions answered. Still not sure about Rayudu at 4 or Dhoni at 4, perhaps this innings solves the answer there. But there's good bench strength and I think we'll be heading with a pretty solid squad of 15/16.

Third seamer: Shami has sealed the spot as as back up seamer. Will be Bumrah and Bhuvi to lead with Shami filling in for injury.

Lower order: Solid performances from Dinesh Karthik and Kedar Jadhav. Rishabh Pant will be a back up for the Number 5/6 position, and Hardik Pandya will be at 7.

Number 4: Dhoni at 4? Either KL or Ambati Rayudu will be a back up.

Spinners: Chahal and Kuldeep have sealed their spots. Jadeja will be a back up to Hardik at number 7. If Hardik doesn't play then all three of Shami/Bhuvi/Bumrah play with Kuldeep/Chahal + Jadeja at 7.

Cow

Banned
Weather dependent... there could be lots of 350+ scores at the WC... Dhoni ain't getting it done the way he is playing at the moment... And u have Pant who seems to have the perfect game to come in for him.

Cow Corner

India in New Zealand is going to be a great series. Conditions similar to England, small boundaries, flat ODI tracks. Will see a lot of 350+ scores. New Zealand is also a very very strong outfit right now, high on confidence. Looks like one of England/India/New Zealand are going to win the WC.

Borges

International Regular
India in New Zealand is going to be a great series. Conditions similar to England, small boundaries, flat ODI tracks. Will see a lot of 350+ scores. New Zealand is also a very very strong outfit right now, high on confidence. Looks like one of England/India/New Zealand are going to win the WC.
I would place my money on either England or New Zealand winning that cup.
Think they would also win the series against India, fairly convincingly.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It's fair to say that if Australia isn't very good at ODIs then neither are India since the margin of victory wasn't huge. Though I feel like India is better than they were in this series.

weldone

Hall of Fame Member
It's fair to say that if Australia isn't very good at ODIs then neither are India since the margin of victory wasn't huge. Though I feel like India is better than they were in this series.
I think Hardik Pandya at number 7 adds a lot.

Cow Corner

I think in both matches India actually won a lot more comfortably than the scoreline suggests. I don't think Australia were really in the game or favourites at any point in the 3rd ODI and similarly in the last match after 15-20 overs in the chase India always looked like winning.

Spark

Global Moderator
australia was absolutely in the game when kohli was dismissed. another quick wicket there and things get very interesting