• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India Tour of Australia 2018/19

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sea of blue here at the 'G. Indian flags everywhere as well. Trying to figure out where all the aussies are went for a walk and i think they're all in the bars

Zinzan

Sea of blue here at the 'G. Indian flags everywhere as well. Trying to figure out where all the aussies are went for a walk and i think they're all in the bars
Probably finding the tennis up the road more compelling & less depressing.

Cow

Banned
Melbourne is the greatest city in the Southern hemisphere.
I would wager it's in the top 10 cities in the Virgo Supercluster of galaxies.

TheJediBrah

Bit disappointing that. Played some nice shots but kohli looked checked out tonight. Shuld have been out 3 or 4 times in his 46

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Bit disappointing that. Played some nice shots but kohli looked checked out tonight. Shuld have been out 3 or 4 times in his 46
Yeah, and he still scores 46. He has been a monster. The 3 he got in the first game is the only time he has failed in the last 2 years or so. Being an ardent Sachin fan, it is actually making me jealous on one side while being happy on the other.

Borges

International Regular
Jhye Richardson 7.2-1-16-1
Jhye Richardson even without Dingo Bonus > every other Australian bowler with Dingo Bonus