• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm not saying I'm glad it happened. It's horrible for cricket, and I want India to win, which I think is very very tough now, but it just highlights how stupid Sachin, Dhoni and BCCI are to refuse using it. Honestly, if **** like this doesn't happen, they will NEVER agree to it. That's all.

Unless we get a few horrible decisions in tight situations, our stand will never change. No other scenario which will make them budge. It's terrible but it was inevitable really.

Last edited:

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Honestly thought it looked out live. The inside edge was hard to see/hear, I think most umpires would have given that tbh. This is where you need the 'you know what'
Looked very iffy tbh. It's always going to be dicey when the bat is jammed in like that

JBH001

International Regular
Bit of a pity really. With Rahane there and looking good the game may have gone all the way. As it is, NZ are now well in charge (barring a minor miracle).

Athlai

Not Terrible
I'm not saying I'm glad it happened. It's horrible for cricket, and I want India to win, which I think is very very tough now, but it just highlights how stupid Sachin, Dhoni and BCCI are to refuse using it. Honestly, if **** like this doesn't happen, they will NEVER agree to it. That's all.

Unless we get a few horrible situations in tight situations, our stand will never change. No other scenario which will make them budge. It's terrible but it was inevitable really.
In situations like this I'm more afraid they'll ignore it and end up holding it against Rahane.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)

Unless we get a few horrible decisions in tight situations, our stand will never change. No other scenario which will make them budge. It's terrible but it was inevitable really.
That's different to laughing at it and saying its your favourite thing in a tight test match.

Hoping something ruins the game to go against the BCCI.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Some quality bowling we've seen in that session. Barring Sodhi everyone was on form. Southee and Wagner were bloody good and that Boult over was exactly what we wanted to see.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
In situations like this I'm more afraid they'll ignore it and end up holding it against Rahane.
More likely that they'll ignore it and end up holding it against Davis. If India lose this test, I imagine it'll be sometime before we see him umpiring in a test match again.

KiWiNiNjA

International Coach
More likely that they'll ignore it and end up holding it against Davis. If India lose this test, I imagine it'll be sometime before we see him umpiring in a test match again.
Reminds me of the Perth Test where that Zimbabwean **** umpire cost NZ the win. I held that against him for a long time.