• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Serves, India, BCCI and all the cricketers, including Dhoni who won't stand up for UDRS, just right if India go on to lose the game ! And if it makes them realise the folly of their stupid obstinacy, Rahane's 'martyrdom' would have something positive coming out of it :dry:
Agree 100%.Now we just need Rohit to get one similar for some sense to be knocked into those primitive ****s

Zinzan

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Horrendous decision. Hit it, too high and maybe pitched outside leg too, not sure. Horrible.
Honestly thought it looked out live. The inside edge was hard to see/hear, I think most umpires would have given that tbh. This is where you need the 'you know what'

JBH001

International Regular
****ing hell, Steve Davis. I thought that was a tad high myself live, but I did not hear the sound of that thick edge or see it either. A bit of a shocker alright that decision. He was looking good too, Rahane.