• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2013/14

Blain

U19 Captain
He was born in NZ, moved to Aus at around 9 I think? But yeah what Flem said.

Great game btw, but Anderson being the new Cairns is a little off the mark imo. Chris was a tear away quick and always a bowling all rounder. Anderson appears an aggressive middle order batter who will average late 30's with the bat, and mid 30's with the ball. But primarily a batter.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
congrats to New Zealand on a good win..Also well done to Kohli on another ton abroad..Will be an interesting series but i think Kiwis will edge it...

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Only bit I managed to catch was some of India's death bowling. They were a lot better than in the recent past weren't they? Actually attempted to bowl fuller, even Ishant managed it on a couple of occasions. At least that's one positive we can take out of this game, besides Kohli's awesomeness.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Also who was the guy who suggested Binny be brought in? **** is a non rounder, bowls horrible little pies that will be smashed around by international batsmen and as a batsmen at his absolute best he'll manage to play a little cameo while failing 80% of the time. Rubbish selection.

Flem274*

123/5
Tangy, don't bother listening to the people who are going on about because he was born in NZ etc. the reason he's playing for NZ is, as Kippax says, because he couldn't get a game for Australia.
errr i dont see anyone denying that. i think you've mixed up the how with the why, because we've all read that interview posted.

nice try though.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Tangy, don't bother listening to the people who are going on about because he was born in NZ etc. the reason he's playing for NZ is, as Kippax says, because he couldn't get a game for Australia.
Now Prior's ****ed and Bairstow has screwed up his chance I wondered if he might fancy the England gig - I'm bored of Saffers clogging up our Test team - 'tis about time the Kiwis had a shot, on which subject wasn't Martin Crowe talking about coming out of retirement? We've got a vacancy or three in the middle order as well

Watson33

U19 12th Man
I have to say this is probably true. If he were to be given the choice to play for either regularly, he'd still be in the green and gold.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Now Prior's ****ed and Bairstow has screwed up his chance I wondered if he might fancy the England gig - I'm bored of Saffers clogging up our Test team - 'tis about time the Kiwis had a shot, on which subject wasn't Martin Crowe talking about coming out of retirement? We've got a vacancy or three in the middle order as well