• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
One thing I'm not looking forward to is when he (Wright) gets fast short pitched deliveries aimed at him. He's not the tallest and I'm not convinced he'll be able to attack as much as he does when the likes of Lee et al get after him.
One innings doesnt tell the full story, but he played that short ball badly :@

pup11

International Coach
I really would say Princey hit the nail on the head, the early dismissals of Wright and Prior have brought India back into this and i have a funny feeling India might just win this one.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
The England supporters here are surprisingly pessimistic...England has looked the better side throughout the series...

gettingbetter

State Vice-Captain
Pup, wether or not you are a pessimist doesn't bother me, you're a realist, and thats all that counts when talking about Flintoff.

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
A comparison-

The Indians, played the much-vaunted (and much-recommended) six-batsman lineup for this match. All six scored a grand total of 107 runs.

The English top-five, including a wicketkeeper and a stock seamer, scored 125 runs between them. Just shows that it does not matter how many batsmen are in the XI, they have to bat sensibly and score the runs.