• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England

stumpski

International Captain
Not only is this comfortably the highest total in Tests without an individual 100, it's also now the highest first-class total (previously 605, Madhya Pradesh v Haryana at Rajnandgaon, 1998-99), unless and until Kumble gets there.

pasag

RTDAS
If Sreesanth screws over Kumble here I'll never forgive him.

In other news India rule and England suck so bad and where are all those people who questioned my India winning the series prediction? :p

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
If Sreesanth screws over Kumble here I'll never forgive him.

In other news India rule and England suck so bad and where are all those people who questioned my India winning the series prediction? :p
Haha it was mine too you know :p.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
Is there any one here who doesn't want Kumble to get his 100 ?

4 Byes ? It hit the bat man.

Matt79

Global Moderator
It would be a kinda neat record for the Indian team to hold, but, no Kumble probably won't ever get another chance to get to three figures...

stumpski

International Captain
Kumble goes to 97 - I can't help thinking we should just give him the runs, in the hope that Dravid will then declare.

jeevan

International 12th Man
Kumble getting 100 is more important

The other record is kind of a minor one any way. OTOH Kumble has been an absolute trooper for India at all times, and the general leading the charge more than any one else.