• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Actually, at sports bars in both countries one after the other. Oh, it will be something. Pitch it to ............... (The nearest modern day version of Packer) someone! :wub:

BoyBrumby

Englishman
Vaughan is one of the worst people in cricket. Needs to be punched in the balls asap
Reckon he has testicles? Interesting.

Went from respected captain to blow hard so quickly. Always disappointing when chaps who clearly know the game turn out to be massive tossers in the comm box, see also Healy, Ian and Gavaskar, Sunil. Healy should seriously be gagged until a technical keeping question is raised.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
‘Then I went into the nets and the umpire Kumar Dharmasena was there and I asked him, as a former off-spinner, how I could bowl quicker without it being flat.

‘And he said, “Just grab your pocket as quickly as you can with your non-bowling arm when you bowl”. As soon as I bowled one ball I knew it would work.

bcci to ban dharmasena

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Reckon he has testicles? Interesting.

Went from respected captain to blow hard so quickly. Always disappointing when chaps who clearly know the game turn out to be massive tossers in the comm box, see also Healy, Ian and Gavaskar, Sunil. Healy should seriously be gagged until a technical keeping question is raised.
I actually think Vaughan is good on actual commentary. It's whenever he speaks the rest of the time that he needs to zip it.