• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh

NasserFan207

International Vice-Captain
He's hoping India get sidetracked by the possibility of record-breaking scores enough for them to draw the test.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I can't believe Shahadat was taken off after just one over!

I definitely think Bangladesh should have gone in with the extra spinner. Not a great start by Bangladesh although Shafiul looked reasonable and Shakib got some good turn in his only over.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Awesome work by Shakib! Really needed the wicket of Sehwag. Shakib just needs someone up the other end keeping it tight, Shahadat's second over was terrible.

EDIT - Woot! Good work Shahadat, Gambhir falls for 23 rather unconvincing runs.

Last edited:

Aritro

International Regular
I can confirm that this lad Shaiful Islam is three times the bowler I assumed he'd be. Apparently swung the ball well this morning and he's getting some nice seam movement in this spell. Should have had Tendulkar if the slip had been where a slip should be.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Its ****ing stupid to go into the match on a pitch like this with one spinner. Ojha could have played. Now I guess Sehwag should bowl a lot of overs. Big turner of the ball so no hope lost.