• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh

duffer

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dinesh and Yuvi can both go and get ****ed for all I care. What the ****?

EDIT: I love you Sachin though. Hero.

Sir Alex

Banned
I just checked scores and i am completely floored by Bang boys. Indians are paying for their over confidence and am sure Siddons would be laughog out loud at Sehwag.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Maybe what Sehwag said is true.. But I believe in international players being PC and karma is a bitch, so I think India deserve to be in this position now, given all the arrogance from Sehwag. He has been known to do this, sometime in 2004 he talked about scoring a ODI double hundred before he went into a patch where he could not even score a 100.. Hope he can learn his lesson at least now.

AT the same time, there are quite a few on these boards who seem to think being PC is over rated and it will be interesting to see what their reaction is to what Sehwag has said.

BD seem to have the making of a very decent pace attack, esp. if they can Mashrafe fit... Consistency maybe a problem but there is a lot of talent there...

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I personally would have preferred Sehwag didn't call them ordinary, but him outright saying Bangladesh couldn't take 20 Indian wickets is okay. I don't mind that.

Just has to make sure it doesn't happen now of course.
As I said, if you're going to say what you think you have to back it up.

Come on Sachin save us from embarrassment.

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Really enkoyingthis so far. Would be oh so epic if Bangladesh manage something in this match.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Yeah I'll be disappointed in India if they lose this, but will be happy for Bangladesh at the same time :)

Also if we lose Dhoni will still be undefeated as captain :ph34r:

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Haha, day 1 and obituary writers are already out in full force. The Sri Lankan series has already been forgotten, I see :)
Haha no one is saying we've lost or anything, but still pretty poor performance.

To be honest better your Karthik and Yuvraj fail then our bowlers though. If we're bundles for 250 but we bowl them out for less I'll be happier than if we made 450 and Banglas made 350.