• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

longranger

U19 Cricketer
So what's the consensus of our top order vs spin? I know a couple of the wickets (Rahane's in particular) fell purely because of the need to accelerate. Would anyone hazard rating the top order (out of 10) on playing spin?
- Vijay
- Dhawan
- Pujara
- Kohli
- Rahane-
- Rohit

Who is the best and whose is the worst?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pujara
Vijay
Kohli/Dhawan
Rohit/Rahane

? Dunno about rating but that's how I'd rank them

Flem274*

123/5
Shakib is a such a gun. People who argue that being the sole good bowler in a side helps your stats are idiots and should watch this match. gg maintaining pressure when spinner down the other end bowls 3 full tosses every over.
people who post the most in atg threads don't watch modern cricket

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
oi fellas, is the pitch turning a lot? could banglas collapse twice in 2 days, or no chance? and what's the weather like for the last 2 days?

Feel like making a hail mary bet on India @ $13.50 just for fun, but I'd like there to be at least a remote possibility.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
The pitch is turning Jono. It is unlikely India will win it as I expect at least 25% of the game to be washed out. India will need a lot of things to go right to win. Don't even think of putting the money on an Indian win imo.