• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

Teja.

Global Moderator
Shakib is a such a gun. People who argue that being the sole good bowler in a side helps your stats are idiots and should watch this match. gg maintaining pressure when spinner down the other end bowls 3 full tosses every over.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Great 50 from Rahane in quick time.

Ranjit Fernando: "He really is India's batting future" Cop it Jono.

Last edited:

longranger

U19 Cricketer
I don't know why Rohit does this time and time again when is given the opportunity. He was well and truly beaten by the ball there. I'm a fan of him, but such batting doesn't warrant him starting in place of Pujara.

Unless something dramatic happens, I think Pujara should return to #3 vs SL.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
I don't know why Rohit does this time and time again when is given the opportunity. He was well and truly beaten by the ball there. I'm a fan of him, but such batting doesn't warrant him starting in place of Pujara.

Unless something dramatic happens, I think Pujara should return to #3 vs SL.
Rohit scores runs = meaningless runs
Rohit fails = meaningful

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
When he fails, it is worse as that means he couldn't even score runs v Bangladesh. If his average was above 50 and he failed, people would be bashing him less, I am sure.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
When he fails, it is worse as that means he couldn't even score runs v Bangladesh. If his average was above 50 and he failed, people would be bashing him less, I am sure.
nah this failure literally means nothing. He was on a hiding to nothing.

Teja.

Global Moderator
I feel Manjrekar has really improved as a commentator since he is now talking about the next gen as he can be far more detached and objective as opposed to people he played FC with like Tendulkar, Laxman etc.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rahane was less than amazing against spin bowling outside the SC so with so much spin on a spinning pitch, this is an important knock for Rahane from a development POV.