• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

Johnners

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Haha, well played India, a fantastic test match, and the more deserving team won in the end.

Johnson robbed of a ton there IMO.

LJMJ

U19 12th Man
FACT: That last dismissal was only the 2nd ball bowled at the stumps since Clark went down.

Congrats on the victory, you dumb mother****ers.

Slow Love™

International Captain
Well done India :)

Really enjoyed the match. India may not be able to win the series, but the Australians certainly haven't got it won. Can't believe all this happened in Perth!

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I cannot believe India have stopped Australia again on 16...and this time it has been at Perth, in Australia. This is absolutely fantastic.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
FACT: That last dismissal was only the 2nd ball bowled at the stumps since Clark went down.

Congrats on the victory, you dumb mother****ers.
Just suck it up and enjoy it, FFS.

Christ, I hate over-demanding armchair critics.

duffer

One of the best Tests I've ever seen. Not just from how close it was but the standard of play was incredible high. Probably the best I've seen.

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
I can't believe how good the bowling was all throughout. This is what Test cricket should be (including India winning every time :p)

duffer

I can't believe how good the bowling was all throughout. This is what Test cricket should be (including India winning every time :p)
Aye, the standard of cricket was incredible. That type of match is what distinguishes Test cricket from other sports.

Laurrz

International Debutant
great win india , first subcontinent team to win at the WACA

lol i just knew our tail will do well enough to get me interested but then go out.. was very edgbaston`ish

this is big, like a Nadal beating Fed at Wimbledon... India have completely outplayed Australia in conditions that Aussies usually thrive on

oh, and well played Midge :p think he'll play a crucial role in times to come with the bat (if he can maintain his spot with the ball of course) looks like a proper batsman and good technique

aussie_26

School Boy/Girl Captain

arent india going a bit over the top with the celebrations ? they only won a test match not a series and there is no hope that they can win the boarder gavaskar trophy

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever

arent india going a bit over the top with the celebrations ? they only won a test match not a series and there is no hope that they can win the boarder gavaskar trophy
When was the last time anyone even won a test in Australia? It was.....India in 2003. It's a pretty big occassion.

sideshowtim

Banned
One of the greatest streaks in sporting history has been bought to an end in a deserving match. A strong contest full of high quality cricket from both teams.

Well done Australia on a tremendous streak, and well done India on ending it. Two magnificent cricket teams playing at their best. THAT is what Test cricket is all about.