• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

JBH001

International Regular
Jaffer and Dravid are under immense pressure here...it's akin to being out on your second date with a beautiful girl and trying to work out when you'll take the opportunity to snaffle that first kiss.
You wait for your second date for that?!! :huh:

archie mac

International Coach
IIRC Sideshow was banned shortly afterwards for his demeanour on the board, and by Archie's criteria, yes that was embarrassing to other Australian fans IMO. Nnandan was barracking for Bracken like he normally does, and Pup11 mentioned it about three times.

Didn't see any swearing, writing the game off as a "farce", accusing the umpires of being biased, calling for heads to roll tbh...
Have been out working:@

Thanks for those, I don't contribute in the ODI threads very often so missed most of this. Pretty tame in comparison to yesterday, not as emotional, but that may be just the Aussie way?:)

:wacko: Sorry quoted the wrong post, was suppose to quote the Pratyush post:)

Last edited:

Craig

World Traveller
Is Jaffer not good enough? I guess it looks like he isn't. TBH I don't see much point in taking Virender Sehwag and not playing him. I know he hasn't scored any runs in yonks, but your taking a punt in picking him, but then I don't see the logic in not using that punt.