• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

JustTool

State 12th Man
We're taking the piss out of you...I couldn't care less whether Lee is in or out.
Obviously you are an unsporting bloke. Who gets abusive when thinsg dont go your way. FYI - FIVE, yesFIVE, Indian players immediately went to Symonds at the end of the innings and shook his hand. RIghtly, they are angry at Bucknor and not Symonds.

PLEASE try to learn from the Indian players :-)

ozone

First Class Debutant
Obviously you are an unsporting bloke. Who gets abusive when thinsg dont go your way. FYI - FIVE, yesFIVE, Indian players immediately went to Symonds at the end of the innings and shook his hand. RIghtly, they are angry at Bucknor and not Symonds.

You were the one getting lairy mate.

Raghav

International Vice-Captain

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: A BIG JOKE

Son Of Coco

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend

I think you and a few of your posting friends on here can answer that question.

Other than that....I have no idea what you're talking about. If five players shook Symond's hand then that's great!

I'd try to explain that I wasn't getting abusive, but I think even my attempt at humour in that post may have gone way, way, way over your head.

pup11

International Coach
I have no doubt that Aussies would have a tough time with Bucknor and Benson running the show.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
Commentator: "Symonds has matured as a test batsman"

WTF, would you have been saying the same thing if Bucknor wasn't blind? 8-)

Anil

Hall of Fame Member
Symonds raising his bat like the shameless prick he is.
get over it, what does symonds have to be ashamed of? umpiring mistakes...or that he pulled his team out of a fairly large hole...luck is an important factor in most so-called important innings, he just had an overdose of it here...and luck usually evens out over the course of anyone's career...

Son Of Coco

Commentator: "Symonds has matured as a test batsman"

WTF, would you have been saying the same thing if Bucknor wasn't blind? 8-)
:laugh: :laugh:

There's been a bit of salt rubbed into the wound with that sort of comment from the commentators. I guess they can't just sit there and ignore the fact that Symonds is still in, but even so...it's not something fans of India will want to hear!

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Haha. Exactly what I was thinking. All hell would break lose.
It'd amuse me, that's for sure. Not because I'm a parochial Aussie supporter but, well, because I'm a bastard.

Son Of Coco

Now all we need is a dodgy LBW against Sachin.
Or to have him given out caught behind after missing the ball by 3 feet and collecting a Christmas beetle on the way through.

Unrelated Public Announcement: Brett Lee's swinging it away with the red ball at the moment...for those who believed he didn't do this.