• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

SirBloody Idiot

Cricketer Of The Year
Unbelievable! How can you give that not out? This is a ****ing conspiracy against Australia - damn 'em all to hell. Cost us this match.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
HAHAHA that's right Aussies take that. If you paid Bucknor, we paid fatty at the other end.

1 down, 2-3 more left to come our way. ;)

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
TBF I thought there was an inside edge upon that initially, although the replay proved me wrong.

How good are Laxman and Dravid looking though? Sheesh.

Craig

World Traveller
If Jaffar is a FTB against bogan-like bowling line ups, and Sehwag is crap, who would you pick then as your openers? If you have two good ones, then I'll chuck Dravid back at 3.

ozone

First Class Debutant
If Jaffar is a FTB against bogan-like bowling line ups, and Sehwag is crap, who would you pick then as your openers? If you have two good ones, then I'll chuck Dravid back at 3.
I'll get slated for saying this but, IMO, the best six batsmen are in the team now and are probably in the order they should be (assuming Tendulkar doesn't want to open). I would want to get rid of Jaffer, but I would rely on him more than I would rely on Sehwag or Karthik.

McKanga

School Boy/Girl Captain
HAHAHA that's right Aussies take that. If you paid Bucknor, we paid fatty at the other end.

1 down, 2-3 more left to come our way. ;)
One disallowed LBW, one disallowed stumping quite possible. however I can't imagine we will see another disallowed caught behind like yesterday, and with such dramatic consequences. I think we will have to give you three LBWs and 2 stumpings.

Turbinator

Cricketer Of The Year
One disallowed LBW, one disallowed stumping quite possible. however I can't imagine we will see another disallowed caught behind like yesterday, and with such dramatic consequences. I think we will have to give you three LBWs and 2 stumpings.
How about you give us the trophy and we take the next flight home? :ph34r: