• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia

pup11

International Coach
Indians looking to get ater Hogg. Have to fancy a Ganguly stumping.
George is looking really nervous and the Indians also seem to have made up their mind that they are gonna target him so its not going to be easy for him especially when he knows the sword is hanging over his head.
Anyways Lee has been awesome today and Clark has been steady as usual but Johnson hasn't been too impressive he has been economical but just hasn't looked like picking up a wicket.

Sanz

Hall of Fame Member
well laxman was facing the same bowling how come he scored more with less deliveries that dravid faced.. also because u like the type of cricket dravid is playing that doesn't make u more or less fan of cricket.. for that mater unattainable guy less fan of cricket because he doesn't like the same type of cricket that u like..
Dude if you dont like watching Dravid and/or Test Cricket, you have made your point. Now please dont come in every thread and start pissing around.

archie mac

International Coach
My computer keeps crashing, so I can't get on here too much today:@

But Test cricket at its best these last two days, today a little behind, but anytime Sachin gets going it is a great day to watch:cool:

pup11

International Coach
Dude if you dont like watching Dravid and/or Test Cricket, you have made your point. Now please dont come in every thread and start pissing around.
I am not criticising Dravid here but seriously a batsman of his class should have done better than what he did today, he should have shown a bit more authority out there it almost looked as if he had the primary objective of batting and taking the shine of the new ball and one's that was done he was on his bike.

Hoggy31

International Captain
Hogg bowling in good areas, Tendy's on a mission though. 'guly to try and emulate Tendy and fail imo.

archie mac

International Coach
I am not criticising Dravid here but seriously a batsman of his class should have done better than what he did today, he should have shown a bit more authority out there it almost looked as if he had the primary objective of batting and taking the shine of the new ball and one's that was done he was on his bike.
Not in his best form today, but still did his job as an opener as you say by taking the shine off the ball:)

haroon510

International 12th Man
well i have never said i hate test cricket.. i just want to see aggrasive cricket.. look at the way sachin and Gangualy are playing... that is what i call cricket.. i have never seen anything like that from Dravid if that pisses u off then it is ur problem not mine..

silentstriker

The Wheel is Forever
We can certainly do without the offensive, paternalistic attitude displayed in the above post. Who are you to question somebody's interest in cricket? Just because he prefers a different flavour of cricket does not preclude him from being a cricket fan. Come off the high horse.
Sure it does. At least it precludes him being a Test cricket fan. It is impossible to be a Test cricket fan without at least appreciating sessions where the ball dominates the bat.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only just got home from work. Was hoping there wouldn't be a collapse before I got home. Probably see one now though...Ha ha, as I write Tendulkar gets out...:(